Friday, November 13, 2009

Fathers Forever Blogs


Welcome.........


My name is Glen Warren, founder of Fathers Forever. I have been involved in the empowerment of men for over 25 years as a facilitator of various conferences formed to encourage and empower men to discover the combination to unlock their future.


Fathers Forever is a non-profit organization that serves as a map to help fathers chart a new course of fatherhood. Our aim is to make a lasting impression and difference in the lives of fathers through classes and support groups.




I invite you to partake and join me and others in discussions/forums dedicated to fathers. All of the blogs can be accessed by clicking your desired topic link (s) which is located on this page for your convenience at the top of the right hand column.

The blogs of Fathers Forever will consists of:


  • I.S.S. ( Inspirational Short Stories) This will be a blog that will consist of articles or I.S.S for your reading pleasure beginning January 2010.
  • "My daddy use to say......" This will be a DAILY blog where anyone can post and comment about things, sayings, life lessons ect that there daddy use to tell them when they were growing up. ( please see blog to see some of the things MY daddy use to tell me) Please check this daily!! Your input will be much appreciated.... who knows... you may shed some light on someone else :)

  • Daily Question/Thought This will be a DAILY blog will be an "open forum" you can post questions, comments ideas or some words of encouragement to and about fathers.


All of the blogs can be accessed by clicking your desired topic link (s) which is located on this page for your convenience at the top of the right hand column.



Thank you again for stopping by.


Glen Warren

Founder CEO of Fathers Forever


Please visit daily... and share with your friends. For more information on Fathers Forever please visit us at www.afatherforever.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to campaign for funding with Glen on Tuesday 26th of April. We were brothers as well as fathers bonding together for the cause of Fathers Forever Program.Those of us who read the blog pages please keep us in your prayers to continue to empower & equip fathers with all tools to allow him to be effective in his child's life. Sincerely Charles Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I am a positive member of the Raleigh community. In fact, I discovered this organization this morning when I called my case-worker to ask some questions.

    Let me thank you for coming up with this idea, Sir. It previously looked like no one cared about what some men went through or go through in their separation cases with some women.

    In fact, I get overcome by emotions easily. I almost cried that maybe someone will get the court system to look at the case of men paying child support with fairness. When Judge Kristin Ruth was on the bench, she threw men into jail left and right without properly evaluating their difficulties.

    I have three boys that 'am paying child support for. In the past six years, their mother has not allowed me to see these boys and has indeed turned their minds against me. I have been paying child support since 2007. In December of 2012, I lost my job and has since been struggling. God knows I love my boys. Their mother is a wicked woman who wants to see me in jail or dead, (she communicated that to me in a disguised email she sent me). I don't have anywhere to turn to. I feel I am at at the end of the rope of my life right now. My Unemployment benefits ran out on the 29th of June and I am so aggressively looking for a job -anything. Can this organization make job connections? My ex-wife wants to see me in jail so badly.

    ReplyDelete